Cafe Opportunity with Unbeatable Exposure
- Positioned on the M1 Motorway with unbeatable exposure
- 171sqm proposed Cafe tenancy with store room and amenities
- Additional 45sqm covered alfresco dining area
- Complex benefits from 88 car parks including 14 allocated parks
- Elevated position with an abundance of exposure to the M1 Motorway
- Detailed information pack available upon request
- Never to be repeated, call now to discuss
M1 Business Park offers outstanding exposure to over 150,000* vehicles per day on the M1 Pacific Highway and is located on the corner of Cuthbert Drive and Darlington Drive. The site is accessed via Exit 38 (Famous Yatala Pies) and Exit 41 in both north and south directions. This development is situated in the heart of the Yatala Enterprise Area between the two largest consumer markets of Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
*According to Transport and Main Roads, Queensland Government, 2016 traffic census for the Queensland state-declared road network.